Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jobs Jobs Everywhere

The WIN dinner goody bag had a Glamour Magazine. The libra horoscope said I was going to have lots of money next month.

First I thought it was because we are selling our Fire Island House and the closing is the end of April. But then I finally got a call from the Census and I'm to take training next week. Then I applied to a job on Craigslist and I really hit it off with the owner. I love this guy. The whole interview process was like dating. He really liked the way my resume looked, great phone call, the in-person interview was like a great date, the offer came with us having to sign a contract. It's work-from-home advertising for really interesting clients.
Then Wendy the events planner who did WIN asked me to help out with a few more events. Then Jenn asked me to interview to cover for her at Bayer.

But I'm sad about Fire Island. I'll never own a view like that again.

No comments: