Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ice Dancing and the Market

Cutie turned 7 last week. She was tapped by her coach to try ice dancing. Last week she had a tryout with a boy who was looking for a partner. She tried it and had the most joyful expression on her face. Helene and I watched in amazement. She came off the ice and looked slightly embarrased when asked if she liked it. Several days later unaided she said she wants to do ice dancing and if she skated like she does now, she would definately make the Skyliner syncro team. This is her time. I now know how she will act when she meets a boy she wants to marry. I hope she gets picked to be his partner.

Cutie now has hair growing on her legs. She's getting older. I haven't had a period in many months. I weigh the same, but the body is not looking that great. I'm past the age anyone would look at me in a bathing suit. I'm getting older too. I'm not 100% ready to come to terms with it. Whatever.

Also, I will be starting a new job in a few weeks. It's local and in a new industry for me. Security Seals. It's now time to invest in the market.

No comments: