Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and the Holmes Comet

We live in the burbs. However, as the real estate broker said last night when she came over "your house seems like it's in the country". Yes I know. You can't see our little house from the road. And yes, we didn't get any trick or treaters.

You read correctly. We just put our house on the market. It's an almost dream location. Our beach house is an almost dream location. I once wrote a play "Three blocks from Bloomies". It's about getting close to your dream, but never actually finding it. I found my dream house and my location dream house has now changed from the beach to the country. The reality is that an "on the beach" house scares me. This country house sort of scares me. But the smallish house architecture and the property is my dream.

Paulo hasn't seen it. He said he's fine with moving but we have to sell this house first. You see the house we are in is Paulo's dream location.

A few days ago we saw the Holmes Comet through the telescope. That's his new hobby. My dream house is on the top of a mountain. We will be that much closer to the stars.

No comments: