Sunday, December 9, 2007

LOVE THE INTERNET

On Thanksgiving weekend we went to Paulo's father's house in WDC. I had the opportunity to read the Washington Post. There was this little article about an Indian writer who has written chick lit for the single Indian girl. Since I still love Sex and the City (can't wait for the movie this summer); have a fascination with India since I did a report on India in 7th grade with Hope Kirk; and finally visited India in 1992; I thought I'd get the book. "Almost Single" by Advaita Kala.
http://www.advaitakala.com/ak/

I forgot about the book for a few weeks. I needed to pick up a few books for our visit to the Carribean. First stop Amazon. Almost Single hasn't been released in the US and when it does get released it will be with a different title re-marital Syndrome but I'd like to read it in the original. I found the book on an India website for less than $5/book and $5 shipping. It will be here in 15 days or so. I bought 5 to give as gifts.

You can find the book here
http://www.oxfordbookstore.com

If you are a friend who is actually reading this - let me know and I'll give you a copy. : )

No comments: