Friday, July 24, 2009

Reality Things

In college I wrote a story. Three blocks from Bloomies. It was about a girl who watched events from a distance and even though she was close to the action she never felt comfortable.

Last night I saw Jessie on the Bachorette. I haven't seen her since I left D'Arcy but there she was asking a question on the second to last show.
David was quoted in Adweek about the financial crisis
A few years back Laura was on Millionaire.
Friends and family and a moment of fame. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. My brother was on it and I was the sister.

A friend of mine who I haven't spoken to in ages - we had a falling out about a lucite display case, contacted me to say hi. I responded back and have yet to here from her.

As for cutie, Camp is great. SHe's going to the 92nd street Y camp and there's even a boy from our old building in NYC there. They take the bus every morning. We drop her off and then she takes the bus. It's good practice for next year. Her art is fabulous as is her swimming. I just love her to pieces.

As for work my gig has been extended. I can contribute so much more, but they are so into SOP it's hard for me to get stuff done. I also am over the whole coolness factor of working in branding at a major corp. where the stock price is going higher everyday. But at the end of the day all I really do is get people to take their meds aka a pill pusher. If only the majority of people could take a little responsibility with diet and exercise.

No comments: