Monday, July 27, 2009

This is a test

Today we had a 90 minute meeting on social media. It moved my needle in the smallest amount. I really miss the ad world. At least I was always blown away by good creative. I hope Ogilvy comes up with something to be proud of. Even more, I hope Medco can see it. I loved the smarter planet ad in the New Yorker last week. I want it as a poster for my living room. The part that really annoyed me was the thought that you had to have lots of money to be on the top of a google or yahoo search.

I am first in Yahoo if you search Fire Island house rental. I didn't do anything this year since we are selling the house. Google I just let slip to page two. It's not hard just make sure you have the search words in the copy many times. Sign up for free. and search those words in your free time to check out your own website. In a few months you'll be at the top.

I wonder if it will work with a blog. Medco Pharmacy TRC. I wonder if I write it twice Medco Pharmacy TRC will show up without paying at some point in the future. If I can remember to test Medco Pharmacy TRC everyday for a month.

No comments: