Friday, December 4, 2009

Dinner at Tiffany's

I was in the city for an interview with Tiffany's and then joined David and Robin for a meeting with Triana. The first interview at Tiffs was great. The second interview told me to sell Tiffany stock. They are still living in the blue world with no plans to bring Tiff into the 21st century. Both Robin and I returned wedding gifts from Tiffany's. Without being able to find a replacement - I sold my gift card on Ebay. A person who gives you the blue box either doesn't know you or can't be bothered to think creatively. Tiffany's as brand in the US is out dated. Their only hope --countries that don't really know better.
All the best.
The meeting with Triana/Adledge was interesting. Both David, Robin, and I had different takeaways. We have the potential to make this company huge.

No comments: