Sunday, May 23, 2010

Census again

I've been working as a streetwalker for a few weeks now. It's fun and enjoy meeting people. However, the requests we are getting from headquarters leads me to believe they are all a bunch of people who have no understanding of what technology can do.

First a had an official census map that did not resemble the area. So I redid it with g map of the area. Second we are being asked to duplicate and triplicate work because they never organized properly and they never worked in a business environment. So they will now have to add more and more layers of ridiculousness.
If they just computerized properly in the first place we would have been finished. It's almost as if they want us to bill more hours than neccessary.

Too bad they can do undercover boss for the census.

I want a real census gig in 8 years so it will be managed well.

Where do I start?

No comments: