Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Garage

We are finally decided on converting the greenhouse into a garage. Since we couldn't agree on anything and were at a standstill, I finally gave up what I wanted and am letting Paulo do everything. One of the reason I didn't have furniture when I was single was because I either couldn't afford what I liked or couldn't make up my mind. It was the same with the greenhouse. The guys are working through the freezing winter with big machinery.

We are watching my brother's dog Mysty again. It's so adorable to watch Lila and Mysty run around the property.

Paulo finally bought a video camera. With Cutie doing waltz jumps in ice skating and cartwheels in gymnastics, it was about time. To bad we don't have Kindergarten graduation on tape - but we will have the Siddur ceremony at the end of 1st grade.

No comments: