Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Mod Squad

Obama, Hillary and (Edwards.) But let's be real, it's about Harvard and Yale. Hillary's the kind of leader who is involved with every little detail. Obama is solely about inspirational leadership. It's pretty indicative of who I used to hire as interns. Those who were smart and liked to work and those who cruised by on smarts and charm. I haven't seen any charm from Hillary. I haven't seen the little details from Obama. Who this country needs - I do not know. Who the world needs - both will be good for different things. I don't think Hillary will take up Women's causes around the world. She's too political for that. Obama won't either. We are going to have to wait for that. Maybe someone in Gen Y or Z will surprise us.

Paulo has two girl Gen Y relatives who are very into Women's issues around the world. They problem is they don't know what to do with it. Both will probably vote for Hillary.

Back to the election - Who will be better for me personally?
Probably Bloomberg - I hope he decides to run.

No comments: