Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Peter And the Wolf

On our way home from school today, Cutie was very excited to tell me they had music and listened to Peter and the Wolf. She told me all the characters. We stopped by the library to pick up a copy of the CD and the book.

I don't do the whole mom thing well. I don't enjoy the library. They won't let me use the children's room computers because I'm over 16. So I have to sit and wait for her to finish playing her game. It's one thing if there were people in the children's room, but we were the only people. In fact, the library is usually empty. It's good to see where our taxes go. I could make a stink, but at what cost to Cutie.

Yesterday we did the playground thing. Finally Cutie made a friend. She was so happy. She liked him but didn't like his name - Colin. She was surprised that boys have blond hair. Unfortunately, the mom was not my type. She was a professional mom and I find them souless. They are probably very nice, but they never have any interest in anything that's not child related.

No comments: