Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Green Balloon

Weird things are happening at our house. People are accidently driving up our long driveway thinking it's a road. I found a few cigarette butts - Newports smoked down to the filter and a popped green balloon that probably escaped from a child's hand, flew up to the sky, broke and landed on our tree.

On Sunday a man by the name of Pedro stopped by. He just got back from Georgia. He was looking for the previous owner. Apparently he used to do work for them. He was driving a Laredo SUV. I'm always a little uncomfortable with people who want to do work for me and drive a better car than I do.

Paulo is busy fixing up the house. I was wondering why everything was coming out warm when moving my clothes from the washer to the dryer. The washing machine had the hot and cold water mixed up. The electrical is all wacky. The water pipes first go to China before coming into our house. And the list goes on. But I love this house.

No comments: