Monday, March 10, 2008

We Finally Moved.

Bought the new house on Monday afternoon.
Sold the old house on Friday morning.
We moved ourselves.

It turns out that the people buying our house had wanted that house for many years. They are artists and the art studio was perfect for them. They are friends with the neighbors across the shared driveway -- The barking dog neighbors. I liked the people who bought our house and would like to see what they end up doing to it.

Our new house is magnificent. OK there are no closets, missing doorknobs and is riddled with projects in progress. But the views can't be beat.

I locked myself out of the house today. I was frantic because I had to pick Cutie up from school. Our new neighbors live a distance away and no one was home. I was running down the hill to the main road when one of our distant neighbors was leaving. She lent me her phone to call Paulo and drove me back up the hill. We exchanged numbers and hope to be having lunch soon.

1 comment:

marts said...

Yippee! Mazel Tov to Monica, Cutie and Paolo!
Sounds magnificent!