Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Just Don't Get It

Several years ago was my first encounter with Facebook. I didn't get it then. Why would I want people to know what I'm doing? OK I blog. But it's not really to let other people know, it's to remind me of my thoughts. Maybe it's the Age Factor. Blogging is like making lists. You do that as you get more busy in life.

I will go and try Facebook again. I need to know if it's worth investing in when it goes public. I loved email when I first used it on Prodigy. When we got the internet in the office, I was hooked. But my personality is not a social one. I have no need for virtual friends. I love dabbling in many computer programs - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc. I can do yahoo shopping and miva merchant. I can learn pretty much any new program.

I just don't understand why someone wants Facebooks. I will try it and report back.

No comments: