Sunday, November 18, 2007

What's With 3yo still Peeing and Pooping in Diapers

This is amazing to me. Cutie Face just turned 3 and is writing letters and beginning to read. It's the age the Talmud tells us to begin teaching these skills to children.

I've been taking her to the toliet since she was about 10 months. Everyone thought I was crazy but would be amazed when at 18mo she would go. At 2yo she was 50% trained at 2-1/2 95%. 2-3/4 100% and could go without help.

But I figured the whole thing out. Parents dress their little ones in clothes that are difficult to take off. The child never has a chance to go it alone. I realized this early and got rid of all the cute hand-me-down clothes like STUPID OVERALLS (EVIL) and bought her Circo yoga pants from Target. It's funny. All early-trained children wear the Circo yoga pants.

The message here is that if your child is still peeing in their pants at 3 - Yes - it's your fault. Screw what the doctors say - They just want to make you feel better. There are many parents out there who just don't get it.

No comments: