Friday, November 16, 2007

Rockland Bakery

Since I moved to the burbs, I'm not getting the kind of exercise I used to just by walking around the city. The car is amazing. Just zip here and there and do all your errands in a jiffy. Leave house at 9:15, Drop Cutie at school (9:30), meet friend for coffee (10), go to dentist (10:45) leave dentist (12n), Go to Rockland Bakery for bread right out of the oven (12:10), returns at Target (12:30), Bathroom (12:32), Shoprite (12:37), Leave Shoprite with 6 bags of groceries (1:15) pick cutie up from school (1:30).

In the city, you can't schedule all this stuff in that amount of time even in a 1 mile radius.

Someone told me about the Rockland Bakery when we moved here. I couldn't find it on the GPS. The GPS was asking too many questions. On my way to meet my friend I passed it. The Rockland Bakery is pretty amazing. You just go in the back and pick out your bread. It's HOT right out of the oven. It's pretty amazing. Now i know how people get fat. I always thought it was because they weren't busy enough (who has time to eat) - Now I know it's cars and ease of life.

No comments: