Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kohls

Today I went to Kohl's for the first time. It sort of reminded me of the old Alexanders. I can see the appeal. It was pretty crowded for a 10am on a Wednesday. Unfortunately, I didn't like the way the sweaters looked on me. There were made for people who had rounded shoulders and I'm more square. And they didn't have pants in size 4. Most of the clothes seemed to be in size 12. But it was clean and pleasant experience. There were six cashiers and a line of about 10 people. The cashier I had was very nice.

I really should be talking about the high taxes in Rockland County NY or the fact that someone is actually proposing that we spend money on more little league fields. I was supposed to go to a town meeting this week and forgot. Next month.

No comments: