Monday, February 4, 2008

More Stuff I Don't Need

The thing about the burbs is that it's so darn easy to buy stuff. In the city, I worked and when I needed something I really had to need it before a purchase was made. Here, it's off to the mall for toothpaste. You leave with toothpaste and mostly stuff you will store in the many cabinets you have at home. Did I really need 2 boxes of 135 pantyliners that were on sale for $3.59 at Target? I have 3 boxes of 64 at home.
I have to do a project with Cutie's class on Friday. It's about inviting people to your home. They are inviting me to their class for Shabbot. You could read a story or do an activity. Since you bring something to someone's home when you visit, I thought we'd make flowers for them to take home. So it's off to Michael's for ideas. Then it's off to the Dollar store to get things for a dollar. The planters we are using are plastic tupperwares at 10 for $1, the green stuff is $1, and the flowers are 6 for $1, and stickers are $1 for about 300. The project is coming in at about $10 for the 10 children. If I was in the city I would have read them a story.

No comments: