Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cutie Speak

Cutie Speak.
For over a year cutie comes up with her own words and definitions.
Chalisy Chalisy means I want to dance.
Ten means you have the last house.

Speaking of dancing - Zumba is the exercise class I took today at the JCC. Yes, even though I think the JCC tagline "you belong here" is pathetic and didn't join earlier because of it. (I want to be part of something that is cool - not where everyone goes. And, of course, the Woody Allen quote rings true for me - I never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member.) But with the contractors coming everyday to work on our house - I need a place to go while they are working. Anyway.

Zumba is wrong for me - I don't do well with aerobic classes. I'm too tall and thin. I need to stick to yoga, pilates, and things that guys do.
Oh well.

No comments: