Saturday, July 19, 2008

Everything in NJ

When we decided to move to the burbs - I said anywhere but NJ. When you live in NY you have the opinion of NJ that you could never live there. It's an industrial state that smells when you drive on the turnpike. There's always traffic when you drive through the state - there's just something annoying about NJ.

Now that I live in the NY Rockland County burbs. I'm forever going to NJ for things. And you know what - It's not bad. In fact, it's quite nice. I love my house - but if I found my house in NJ I would move there in a flash. What's so great about NJ? Let's start with the gas. First it has the cheapest prices and they pump for you. - Gotta love that. Every home decorating place is there - my tile place, I bought my bathroom vanity on the internet from there, clothing - I still get my hair done in NY - I'm still afraid of Jersey hair, but for things NJ the place to be.

No comments: